play food

Well play food has grown into a massive amount of products to pick from! How does one choose??LOL My oldest daughter got a kitchen when she was 2 with food and all. Her baby sister is now 2 and the oldest is 6. My idea is lets restock the kicthecn since most her stuff is missing, worn out, etc. To my surprise there is so so much to choose from! I was like holy cow.....My head even hurts. I think I should just close my eys and grab something...LOL

ANyone buying kitchens or play food this yr. I bought a kidkraft kitchen for my oldest and that thing is still like new.

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• My mom bought her granddaughter (my niece) a shopping cart with the food in it. I was going to buy the kitchen set for her but I decided to get that for her birthday in March.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Toysrus has the best selection. A child can never get too much Playfood.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• bought my daughter two "shopping" baskets with food in it.
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• toysrus did not have much when I went! LOL
    hill2

Comment by hill2 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010