Does anyone get the video for the most recent Sugarland song?

It doesn't seem like it goes with the song. I'm confused? She stalks him, and kidnapps him? Please explain if you get this.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watched it, I don't get it either.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't have TV so I haven't seen it. What song is it to? I'll look it up on youtube.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't really care that it doesn't go with the song I think it is the funniest video that I have ever seen, I just LOVE that video!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the name of the song is "stuck like glue"
    AshleyBishop06

• I didn't ask for your opinion on it Ashley, I'm asking if you know what it's about.

smsblleb it's stuck like glue. I've been trying to figure it out for a few days now. I think I'm missing something and it's bugging me. lol
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• well you don't have to be rude I was just excited to answer because it is my favorite video.

The video is just about her thinking they are meant for eachother because she his stalker. It isn't what I expected after I first heard the song.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wasn't rude. You were rude for not reading the question and shooting off with your opinion. Maybe stick to the question next time. Thanks.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Because stalkers have a false reality of their targets. She believes he feels the same about her and that they are 'stuck like glue'.

I think it works

And I'll have to respectfully disagree with you. I think you were rude to the PP.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Well, you are entitled to your opinion. I thought her answer was rude. "who cares what it means" doesn't come off rude? If you don't care then don't answer the question. Move on.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• And threw your cheap two cents in while you were at it. Thanks for feeding the drama. Goodnight now!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2010