neighbor problem...

We have a house that is right across a dump... the people that lived there before were actually nice and we had no problems.. but they moved out at the begining of November.... Now when i say it is a dump I mean that it is rented out by the town's slum lord ( he buys the very cheap dumpy houses and then rents them out realy cheap with no deposit or referneces, etc. -- meaning it is easy to say what most of the renters are like) ........ Anyways, the only time we have seen these people in the last month ( they have been moving in for the alst month ) ..is when they are on the porch, smoking and loudly cussing on the phone every night) ..

So last night I was sitting at my desk which is placed in front of a front window ( we have a small house and it is really the only place it can go ) .. I usually like to sit there as I work and look at the snow ( I love the snow) because if you look to the side we have a picture-esc view.. well as I was looking out, I noticed something in the corner of my eye, I looked and could see the neighbors right in front of their window and it was obvious that the girl was giving the guy a blow job -- in front of the window, with the lights on..... and i will admit I did look because honestly, it was a shock to just look up and see that right there directly in front of my window... I wasnt purposly staring, and it was no more than a few seconds ... of course the guy looks over and sees me... waves both hands and then shows me the middle finger... this morning when we got up we had smashed tomatoes all over our porch and when we were getting into our car the guy yells over " hey you f*cking pervert, mind your own f*cking buisness "

We go to church with the slum lord ( he is actually friendly to us and my family ) ... and when we ask for prayers I think I am going to mention that I am praying for new neighbors !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WOW, that totally sucks. I would say if they start any more trouble I would call the police. It might make things worse although you don't really want to have to move. I will say a prayer for you as well.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• oh geez, Im so sorry. I have new neighbors too. College students or I think college students and they host parties every weekend. The parties are getting bigger and louder every time. This last one on Friday night went on till 3:30am, the reason I know this is b/c it started after I went to bed and woke me up at 3:30. The gals in here told me to call the cops. I just want to make sure I dont have to sign anything, dont want retaliation. Start a paper trail now with the police if it will help. They dont sound like very nice people who give a hoot about what they do or who sees it. Ugh,,good luck

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• well we own our house... and we love it so we cant really just move..... the only thing wrong with it is those neighbors..

and it isnt even the fact that they were doing that for anyone to see ( it was only at 9 pm... and my 12 year old was still awake, he could have easily seen it too ) ..... but of the tomatoes and the yelling at me.... I mean they were the ones doing it in front of a window with no curtaisn or blinds and with the light on....

and thanks cornflake
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would call the police's non-emergency number every time they do something iffy. Like beyondhopes said, "start a papertrail now" The earlier, the better. And until they are gone, keep the curtains closed at night. I'm so sorry you all are going through that mess. Hopefully they will get themselves evicted for peace's sake.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh almost forgot.... Cussing loudly at night could be deemed disturbing the peace :)
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• hmmm.

Maybe it's my old house. I'm sorry I moved, but that place sucked.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would actually speak privately with the land lord first, before mentioning it in church and embarrassing him.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wont reallysay anything in church abut it.... but... I KNOW he wouldnt be embarrassed... that is what he is known for - we live in a very small town and he owns over half of them, and every single one of them has atleast one broken window .... the town has tried for probably 30 years to try and get him on city codes or something so they can "clean up" the town... but it never works.....

When I was little my parents even moved us away because of how bad our town was getting because of him.... but we eventually moved back because of all of our family is still here
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2010