Does anyone read the entire question and think before they type?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish more people would. Replying when you haven't read the whole question or actually thought out your answer is annoying and useless.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i think someone did once

notice, there is no award for that..because no one does
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Only half the time. :)
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 12:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• fiatpax, I love it.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I actually do, if I read a question and I have no good advice I don't answer. If a question is to long or confusing I don't answer. If it is something were I think I might be able to help then I read the question and answer it. Why would you answer a question without reading all of it and not thinking?
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Some people think they ARE answering the question and just don't see the question the same you the asker does.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yep.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sure do, but then of course others have to totally twist stuff around or not reply back when they, the OP, are asked a question pertaining to their original question. :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Are you new or something? LOL I've seen people answer questions and their answers have nothing to do with the question at hand. Or people will assume your lifestyle because you ask a hypothetical question that has no opinion attached to it. Today posters were thinking a question was about allowing cell phones in prison, when it was actually about the problem with smuggling cell phones into prisons and how dangerous it is.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My questions are pretty straight forward. All ya have to do is READ, and maybe think.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2010