Do I stay or Go? Is It for better or worst?

Very Short to the point He cheated I was pisst I cheated and keep my's going until 3months ago, I have not been looking for anything thing on him at all but he keep accusing me ok yes i was but not now. I found things that lead to he still doing i guess no hard facts just a number in is sent box back in may before we got back together. Sex is not going good, well it wasn't until lately but I just dont feel him like i use to; do i love him yes. It's not money that is keeping me, don't have much of that, but thankful of what we do have. He daughter have gotten dhr involve and lie on me because she want her mom and dad back together and the son is trying to get them to came back in the home the girl live with the aunt now. things are better in the home now she gone but he wants his daughter back in the home am afraid she's going to get me lock up because the father is not listening to what am telling him about her and the boy. I hope this don't sound crazy. I told him I cannot stay in this house if his kids keep acting like this. I have enough with my own acting out too. He don't seem to get it or just don't want to. He just added me on his bank account, and cancel his card so i cannot use it. We have work through some other issue we had but this one been here for five year. And we only been marriage for six and just live together as husband and wife for 6month all because of his children we never live together in one place together until now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow there is not much I can say to this. It sounds like you both want out and just don't know how to do it, You can love someone and be able to be with that person. I think if you are going to try and work things out then you need to go to counseling. I think maybe all of you even the kids.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• what cornflakegirl said

AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• As much as you can say forgive and forget both of you will never be able to trust one another again it seems like. It's easy for me to say you should break it off because it sounds so complicated, but really only you can feel whats right.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Without trust there is no relationship. If you don't believe the trust can be rebuilt move on.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 2:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You can never forget therefore neither of you can forgive. As far as his kids are concerned, if he's a good dad, then you're going to lose on that one every time. As far as finding stuff on him...if you need to look up a phone number go to intellius.com and do a reverse phone look up. It's about 80% accurate. Counseling doesn't help, it just makes things worse and I agree with cornflakegirl3, it just sounds like you two want out and maybe it's the best thing for you. I wish I had the guts to leave.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010