Where have I been?

I was getting high....
Seriously I am now sober and clean for six years going on seven.
I am lost at times because if people talk about what happened during a certain period I am supposed to say...
"Sorry, I was getting high and had the best sex with my boyfriend for days at a time!"
What would you tell people?
Because lets just say that I was getting sober and clean as some shows were canceled so to me they're new shows!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You don't owe anyone an explanation! Who cares what shows you'v watched or not watched or whether your an ex stoner... Don't comment either way.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Something like "Fill me in I haven't been around" or maybe "Fill me in I've been out of touch for awhile" If people press for more info tell them you've been out of touch for personal reasons and now are really interested in being brought up to date on whatever your talking about. GL to you
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sad, I can have great sex for days at a time without the aid of pot or other substances. Your loss really.
    Anonymous