did anyone dislike eclipse ? fans only

i liked twilight and new moon but eclipse just pisses me off i feel that they didnt really go by the book in a lot of parts. to me the only good thing out of the movie was the parts that we didn't see in the book like vamps and wolfs fighting each other and when Emmett and Paul hit each other, but when bella leaves Edward at the school or when she leaves him to kiss Jacob why couldn't they just go by the book is it that hard to do HELLO ITS ALREADY WRITTEN FOR THEM.......SORRY IM A BIG FAN OF THE BOOK MAYBE IM JUST CLOSE MINDED WITH THE MOVIES IDK

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 12:40 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• Twilight was ok. New Moon was lame. I haven't seen Eclipse.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the books were bad ass to me
    twimommy

Comment by twimommy (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I must say I looked the books better. I actually didn't like Twilight when I first saw it because the book has so much more detail. I liked New Moon better and I actually like Eclipse. Now it might be becasue I had not read the books in a while or because I had just read the Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. That just me though.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I like the books alot better. And didn't expect the movies to be the same as the books. So I wasn't disappointed.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I do love the books, but I did also love the movies. I'm-also a big fan!

I have never understood why they change the story when it becomes a movie? Like you said it is written for them!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2010