Have you ever...

... had someone tell you some shit that another person said about you and it pissed you off and you wanted to say something? But you can't because then it would just cause problems between that person and the one that told you? Im sitting over here fuming and would really like to clear the air on this but I can't! Sometimes I don't understand why people even tell you things if you can't do anything about it

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree it is so frustrating. The thing is it doesn't matter. I learned a long time ago that I can't please everyone and if someone is saying something about me then it is their problem. The people who really know me will think nothing of it and those that don't really don't matter. I know it still sucks, usually I would vent to my DH or other friends.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• In reality, if you think about it, you should be mad at the person who told you "the something". If that person knows it would hurt you or make you mad, it's probably something they should keep to themselves... or so that's how I see it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yes,& its really so frustrating.but this is what some people are.we can hardly do anything
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:11 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yup and if the people were not my kids I'd say something but since their stupid dad said something about me to them I decided to keep it to myself and not upset them more than they are. Right now they are pissed at him but his lies about me really piss me off.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh I hate that. When it happened to me a few years ago it really hurt me cause I really thought the person cared about me. I just had to let it go and it made me question the person who told me more than the person who said it.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah I did I asked the person if she was talking about me behind my back and the person that told me knew about it. Turned out the person was lying to me when she said she wasn't found out later she was. Person that told me is one of my closest friends today.
    Sparkly3

Answer by Sparkly3 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 6, 2010