What are your children getting for Christmas?

My DD is sketching tonight and it reminded me that she is getting an art easel for Christmas; along with a couple canvases, oil paints, paint brushes, and palette. Something she has been asking for for a long time.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 12:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm not sure what my oldest is getting because he doesn't want anything so he is hard to buy for. My middle son is getting a Wacom Tablet, it is for drawing on the computer. He loves art and has gotten many paint sets, brushes and such over the years, this is something he has been asking for and I know he will love it. My DD is getting an iPod touch. We also got the kids the Kinect for the XBOX 360. We don't normally spend this much on Christmas, although this year my DD was in the hospital for 2 months back in August and we had to cancel our vacation and everything. She has been in and out 2 times since then and we still aren't sure what is wrong with her. So this year we took our vacation money and put it towards Christmas, I know it is going to be a great one.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• DS is 2, and he's getting a trike.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• wagon, little tykes coupe car, new coat, a few outfits
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• a guitar, some books, a trios set, some hot wheels cars and a stunt track, some clothes and a couple of movies. It sounds like a lot but the clothes, books and movies are hand me downs so I didn't actually spend that much money. Oh yeah and a transformer. I have to have stuff for 2 Christmases. (sp?)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My oldest is getting an erector set, he loves to build things. The younger two are getting VTech Mobigos. I am sure there will also be plenty of Legos given too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• my twins are 14 months and are each getting a toy story "flipout sofa with slumber bed", a bedding set (rocket ships!) and then the toy story movies on dvd.
    probably a few little boys here :)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What a great idea!

My kids are getting pjs, books (they made a list), probably some kind of hair equipment from Santa (they both happen to have it on their lists), a little makeup or something fun to do (puzzle or whatever) for their stockings, and probably jewelery from us.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• They are getting bunk beds from Santa, Leapster Explorers with a few games, a couple outfits, a sled each, a tag pen to replace the ones they lost, learning laptops, toy ray guns, several Dr. Seuss books, pjs, rain boots, snow pants and coats, Crayola glow in the dark art stuff, 4 Wubbzy DVDS, Toy Story 3 DVD, Criss Cross Crash, a set of hotwheels, walkie talkies, and hopefully a marble run and a toy kitchen if I can find the models we are looking for.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Courtnei will be getting a disney princess canopy bed that comes with the matching dresser and toy box and a baby alive that comes with the stroller
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• some wii games,,an extra wii remote,,scooby doo monster castle and action figures a couple of gift cards to movies and stuff
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010