what is going on 'down there'?! adult content

Sometimes when I flex to pee I feel pressure... Almost like when ur tampon is coming out on its own... But much higher... And also my outer 'lips' are tender to the touch. A week ago I was 2cm and 70%... I'm 38 weeks... And have been having a LOT of BH and so much discharge I have to wear a pad... What does this mean? (I know what the 2cm and all that means... Just the other stuff I want to know)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It means that you are probably getting close to labor. The discharge if it is slimy could be your mucus plug.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It is probably a combination of extra blood flow and the baby getting into position that is causing the pressure and the tenderness. I had copious discharge like that, too, and I had to graduate from a panty liner to a maxi pad around 36 weeks. It all sounds very normal. Hang in there, mama, you're in the home stretch!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh n also when I bend forward n my pants press against what I assume is where his head is it hurts in my butt and hoo ha...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• sounds like your cervix is softening and your losing your mucus plug.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• any day now...
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010