Calling all you psychics (lol, ok not really, but if you are psychic, you can answer)

Will my college classes be canceled?

At 6:30PM, I got an alert saying that the classes would be on a 2 hour delay tomorrow. It's now after 1AM and we've gotten about 3 more inches of snow since the alert (about a total of 8 inches now, maybe more since I haven't looked outside in a while). It's still snowing pretty hard (I can see flakes falling out the window, yay!). What do you think?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Here's HOPING!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• AMEN! fingers crossed

Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Go to class anyway!
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Possible, I think it really depends on when it stops snowing because if the roads get cleared then you will have classes.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's been snowing for two days straight and it's supposed to continue through Wednesday evening lol. I love this time of year, but I hate it this year at the same time because DH is driving a plow in the main town of our county (about 30 minutes away), night shift, 12 hour shifts. I'm hoping for no classes so we'll get to spend some time together. Roads don't get cleared as much as they should where we live. Our road might get cleared once a week by the town, usually someone on our street attaches a plow to their pickup or 4-wheeler and scrapes it. That's how about 90% of the roads are like around here. Only the highway (about 10 minutes away) and the absolute main two roads in town get scraped semi-regularly. Wow, sleep deprivation makes me babble bad lol. That's a sign to get off here and go to bed lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If you live where there is always lots of snow, probably not. It's when it's particularly bad, currently very heavy, or super icy...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• good luck with that!
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 4:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wish we lived somewhere predictable lol. One week we might get 2 feet of snow, then it won't snow again for a month, and then we won't even get 2 inches. It's so unpredictable here.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 6:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• dancing Whoo hoo! No classes! Noclasses!

Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010