pains in my stomach....

so me and my husband have been ttc and last month my period was shorter than normal i have had pains in my stomach (it feels like ive done 50 sit ups) kinda hurt. and my nose has been burning. im eating like crazy its like im never full or if i am it last like 30 mins and im hungry again.. and last night it feel like an air bubble in my stomach... any answers to what this could be???!?

Chels0108

Asked by Chels0108 at 2:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what day of your cycle are you on????? could be implantation....could be PMS....could be nothing.
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 2:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The pains in your stomach doesn't really scream pregnancy to me because most women just have some dull cramping in the lower abdomen.

The burning in your nose COULD be a sign (could be something else) since the pregnancy hormones and extra blood volume do tend to make the blood vessels in the nose sensitive. Usually this results in nose bleeds but I suppose burning could come of it.

The increased eating MAY be a sign but honestly you're body does not require any extra calories until the second trimester.

The air bubble could be bloating which is common in the first trimester or it could be nothing.

What cycle day are you on?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010