How to get fiance to clean up?

I find it only fair for both parents/partners to clean up their place. I know I may sound like I am nitpicking. When my fiance sometimes cleans, he doesn't do the way I want him to do it. The floor is still dirty even thou it was swept. He say's likes to cook and I do dishes. But a couple times a week he asked me to cook him something. And I feel if I asked him to do the dishes. He would complain and refuse. I find since he's not working and living off my disability with me. He should help keep this place clean too. He was working, but got layed off. How can I come to a fair agreement to this? He doesn't like cleaning the bathroom either and doesn't do a major clean job if I were to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to talk to him and listen. If you are always telling him he is not doing it right then he is going to stop doing it. I am not saying that is what you are doing, although if it is that might be the problem. Maybe instead of complaining about how he does it clean together and show him how you like it cleaned.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• when hubby and i are both working we split things 50/50. when im not working i do more around the house.
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Waring! DO NOT BITCH WHEN HE DOES SOMETHING, TELL HIM THANK YOU!

The more you bitch the less he will do.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010