Husband not meeting MY sexual needs....

So here's the deal...He wants to have sex, whenever but! There is never any foreplay! I feel like it's my fault because we've been married for 4 years and I never cared about foreplay til the last yearish. The thing is, i will flat out tell him what I want or need from hima nd he still wont do it. Then he will complain if we don't have sex for awhile. I give in sometimes because I know he has needs and I do want to have sex but honestly...

I NEVER ORGASM! I have ONE TIME in my life because its all about him.... We've talked and talked and I know its affecting everything else. I'm irritated with him so easily and I'm unhappy. And then that reflects in how I am sexually with him its one huge circle.

If it's never going to change, do I need to accept this? I dont know how to deal with it. & he never compliments me. EVER. Not even during sex. I can tell him word for word what I need and all he will say is OK. I'm pretty insecure all the time after 4 years, getting pregnant, PCOS causing me to gain 100lbs during pregnancy and losing 120, and still no compliments. I just feel bad now all the time and I dont know what to do or what questions to ask..... I'm confused I guess =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to talk with him and really show him what you need. He might not realize what you need to get turned on or to have an orgasm. Play with yourself and figure out what you need then either show him, which might be a turn on for him or talk him through it while he does it to you. I really think the key to a good sex life is communication.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• get yourself a toy...or tell him youre about to if he doesnt help you out a bit. OOORRRR you could talk to him more and tell him that you need your needs met as well or else?
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:45 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• tie him up and show him....
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 3:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• so its a little naughty, but why dont you tie him up.. then sit on his face? he kinda has no choice but to give you foreplay..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The key here is that he's not listening and if he doesn't listen here, then there are probably other things that you think he's absorbed but he's also said "okay...okay" to and continues doing what he wants. You have a much bigger problem on your hands than just the sex...believe me and it's just going to get worse.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2010