this is unusual... adult content

Since when have guys been into pregnant chicks?!? I'm getting hit on now more than before I was pregnant. I don't consider myself unattractive but I wouldn't say I'm hot, but I defiantly don't think I'm attractive right now. Maybe it's cause they think they can hit it and not have to worry about me getting prego lol idk. But some of them are really trying hard to talk to me. What's up with this?!?!

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 2:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some guys like it cause of the womanly "glow" my husband loved it when I was pregnant...
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:06 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Not sure, although it must make you feel good to some extent because they are hitting on you. I understand that yes it can be annoying but flattering also. Well at least I would think it is flattering.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• LOL... one of my good friends told me he thought pregnant women were sexy because he knew they "put out". He was always staring at the pregnant women at the gym, even if there was a hot 21 year old on the treadmill next to him.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It just makes me laugh because they say the cheesiest things and I know it's BS. I have put on like 10 lbs and I don't have one of those cute round bellies it just looks like a fat blob lol.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 3:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I had a guy friend tell me its because they can have sex without worrying about getting an already pregnant woman pregnant. That just freaked me out.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2010