Nervous lol

I have an ultrasound appt. in the morning and I'm supposed to find out if I'm having a boy or girl. I am really nervous because I really really want a girl. I already have a boy and when I was pregnant with him I really didn't worry about gender just as long as he was healthy. This time I'm dwelling hoping it's a girl. Either way I will be happy but I'm so nervous to go tomorrow and find out. I know this sounds really stupid to worry about but I want a little girl so bad! Also my BFs mom says she wants it to be a boy and she says she thinks it's a boy and I can't stand her so it makes me really angry when she calls it a boy all the time. All my family think it's going to be a girl and all my friends think so. I have a gut feeling that it is but this has really been getting to me. UGH tired of the side effects of pregnancy hormones lol. Sorry I know this sounds so dumb but I had to vent lol :)

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was the same way. and as soon as they told me it was a Boy i didn't really hear anything else.. didn't count the fingers and toes like i had planned or asked about how the baby was developing... if everything was within range. i understand your stress but i gotta say it's not going to help. Ohhh but i understand how you feel =) my boyfriend and his mother and everyone on his side of the family was like yea ... ur with the first born ... his father produced 4 boys before getting one girl then they tried for a second girl and got another boy... i am pretty much stuck with boys now lol .. i think. i thought waiting 3 years would help but it really didn't.. still another boyy. ah but after the initial upset it's nice.. boys are a lot of fun
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It okay we all need to vent now and then. I guess even if it is a boy you should be happy as long as the baby is healthy and all. I understand you might be disappointed if it is not a girl, so we will keep fingures crossed for a girl. Good Luck and know as long as the baby is healthy you will be happy when he/she is here.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah I love my little boy to death and he is so funny I just want to experience both sides. And his mom knows I want a girl so I think the thing that makes me upset the most is the things she says like "I hope this little boy is just like his daddy when he is a teenager so he can experience what we had to" and I'm thinking "OMG you don't even know!!" And she isn't to thrilled about me being pregnant but when I told her she said "well I'm not too excited about it yet, but have me a little boy!" And she has already had three kids so its not about what she wants! UGH makes me so mad. I'm just going to hate it if i have to tell her its a boy so she can rub it in my face and be like "i knew it". I know it's stupid and I should over look it but seriously it makes me angry!
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 3:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010