Can't tell if im pregnant or not? adult content

Hi everyone,
i wanted to ask for your opinion on my situation. last month in november, i've missed my period, or at least i think i did. all i had was a really really light bleeding. i wouldn't even consider it bleeding since it was only a dime size spot on my pantie. it lasted for about 3 days, but it didn't get heavy nor did it minimize. when i wiped, nothing even showed! as the month progressed, i started to get pregnancy symptoms. my breasts were aching (badly) and i've felt nauseous and had weird food cravings. i even peed more than i normally did! i came to the conclusion that i was pregnant but when i took 3 pt, all came out negative. then all of a sudden, just a couple of days ago, i stopped feeling all these symptoms. before i knew it, i got my period. it came with really bad cramps, that i was really unfamiliar with (it hurt a lot and it felt like i had to go to the bathroom constantly.) yesterday, it looked like my period was already going away! usually it stays for at least 3 days. today, i dont even need to wear anything because its like i'm already done?

sorry this was kind of long, but i'm so confused! i was so sure i was pregnant, but all of a sudden i get my period? has anyone ever been through this too? so the real question i have is, could this be a sign of a miscarriage? or am i just blowing everything out of proportion and it's just a really really late period? i know this may be a stupid question, but my doctor told me to wait it out until next week for an appointment. help anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have nothing...I would wait and talk to your OB/GYN. You could have had a miscarriage and not known because it was so early. Next time take a pregnancy test as soon as you think you may be pregnant. Knowing that you are conceiving and then miscarrying is very helpful to know if you are TTC.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i took 3 pregnancy tests last month and they all came out neg. my boyfriend and i have been trying since the beginning of the year, and all the symptoms got us so excited. would you happen to know if i i'd still show up positive if i were to get a blood test even though there's a possibility of a miscarriage?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Baby Dustbaby dust

Stress can cause a late period, I've heard of people being pregnant and having a neg. test. but I think if you would have misscarried you would have had more of a period with extra things in there as well. but you can have implation bleeding which is what it could have been. I did that with my first and took a test the next day and found out I was preganat! So you could try another test in a couple of days. email me and let me know if you are! :-) Good luck!!!

nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i wouldn't want to get myself excited only to find disappointment. but would you think this is an exception to what you just said? my periods are usually normal. i've never missed one, ever. it always came on time since i was a preteen. so not having my period last month was a real surprise and confusion. i hope my chances are still alright.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• A blood test should show if you were pregnant with elevated pregnancy hormone, but if you were only a few weeks pregnant then the levels may have not been high and now it may not show up as a anything if its been awhile.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Don't stress about it, TTC is was easier if you just think in your head "Kay Sara Sara" "Whatever Will be Will be"!
    I'm totally serious, it works way better if you don't worry about it!!!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 4:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i recently went over two months without a period at all, took a test once a week after realizing i was late. all negative, then finally got my period. bodies are weird! they do what they want when they want.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would suggest seeing you OBGYN. When you first mentioned the pain I thought miscarriage but if you didn't have any heavy bleeding at all that would make sense either so I really don't know.

See an OBGYN, get a quantitive HCG, and let us know how things turned out.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2010