Is masturbating safe for a woman adult content

My hubby loves to hv sex wd me bt once i give into its hell he wnts it 4to5times a day im 24yrs hv 6mth baby girl hd thru csec i wnt sex bt masturbate n fulfill my need alone is it healthy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep, unless you are pregnant and prone to pre-term labor.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You or your hubby want it 4to5 times a day?
    cause if he does why do you need to masturbate?
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 4:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• why to mas'bate. when u can 've it the hubby???????????
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Ummmmmm ... why would you think masturbation is unsafe? I mean unless you're sticking breakables up there, or like food or something... Of course masturbation is safe, but I don't understand. If your hubs wants it, and so do you, why do you want to masturbate? And if I catch your drift you're not giving it up to him because if you do he wants it too often? And then you feel like you don't want to? (gods above i wish people would write in english, with coherent sentences /rant) So you want to masturbate so you don't have to have sex with your husband?

Did you ever think that if you had sex with him regularly he wouldn't see it as such a treat and want it 4 or 5 times a day? Or maybe that you could, try, TALKING to him and saying, "I love you but I only want to have sex once (or twice or three times) a day... You know, communication, the thing relationships are based on?

But yeah, masturbating is safe, healthy and normal.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's completely safe. I don't do it, it brings back bad memries, but it is safe. :)
    paintedflowers1

Answer by paintedflowers1 at 5:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think I feel a little dumber now.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think what she is saying is that with her recent csection and changes in her body, with a new baby and its demands, she is not too much interested in the sex part right now. Hubby is getting a chance after so long and so he wants to have sex 4-5 times a day. She wants to enjoy the thrill and so she wants to masturbate. Thats what I think...hope that helps all.
    leon4

Answer by leon4 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I know what she was saying. LOL
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• masturbating is very safe and healthy too dont be shy to play and please yourself its a good thing for yourself and your sexual relationship with your man that way u know what turns u on and u might even discover new things that turn u on

good luck and as always have fun
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Perhaps if you do it too often you might get carpal tunnel. If your wrists start to hurt, cut back and use ice to calm down the inflammation Advil, if you can take it.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 12:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2010