Do you know people that, in your opinion, shouldn't have (anymore) kids?

I know, it's easy to judge ... Recently I got to know that a certain somebody is pregnant again and I was like: "whatever ..." I was just so glad I didn't talk to her directly on the phone. Because then I would have faked the whole "Oh yeah, congrats! When will the baby be born?"
I feel liek I should be happy. It's a happy accasion actually and the baby should be welcome anyway. It didn't choose to come into this world, but it will depend on the grown ups. The only thing is .... his/ her future mommy might almost hit the 30's, but is by no means grown up. It annoys me and it makes me sad. Because the reason why they're having this baby is because her shitty bf calculated that they could afford a car with the extra child benefits. (I don't know how he worked that one out, because bringing up a child DOES COST MONEY. What do they want to do? dress him/ her in 2nd hand curtains to save the money for clothes?!) I know they planned on doing so, because he talked about it openly last time we got together! Can you believe this?!?! If you have a filthy plan like this, be at least smart enough to not talk about it, so everybody can recognize you as a complete piece of s*um! And the woman just goes along with it all.
I'm sorry, but sometimes I wish there was a way to forbit people to have kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I know people who never should of had kids in the 1st place but yeah I know a few that shouldn't be having anymore either
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• a friend of a friend has 4 kids, she works at a whorehouse in NV and wants more. Supposedly she is just a bartender in the whorehouse but YUCK, she does NOT need anymore kids and she is lucky to keep the 4 she has!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh ... they're both in their 20's and haven't worked a single day in their life. (No, they're not rich.)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• WTH do they live?
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 4:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah, I know someone who has 1 child about my son's age and he acts about 2 years younger then he is. My friends and I think there is something wrong with him and when she asks we tell her to get him seen by a speech therapist or a doctor and she refuses. She isn't actually trying to have more children but I don't think she takes enough initiative with 1, her son is going to be so behind, especially if he has some type of problem and it takes her till he is in school for a teacher to tell her he needs special attention! She is more worried about how she will spend HER time then her child! Someone like that shouldn't have more children!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes my sis she has 4, just had a baby in October, she has no idea what to do since my mom raised the 1st 3, I do my part as an aunt but her every words is she din't care, if I had the funds I would take them from her.
    lannahgirl

Answer by lannahgirl at 5:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh hell, I know of ppl that should have never had kids to begin with. I had friends, why we were friends, HOW, IDK, but her hubby said he wished they never had kids. I know the kids heard. I'm sure she felt the same way. You can just tell, ya know? Actually, she may have told me.

We knew we had enough. We knew we didn't need anymore, and I got a tubal. Sure, when we'd see babies, we'd be like 'awww, I want another baby!', for years. But, no. We have 3, and that's enough.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes, i do. but wont name them. and this chick should stop!! Having kids just for the checks...outrageous!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yes and they are in my own family.....there are days i wish that someone would have said you cant do this to this person and taken the baby away.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• YES! I know a girl that has a 7 month old and is 3 months prego on a planned pregnancy. She has 4 already and prego with this one and plans to pop out a couple more in this manner. Her SO works graveyard and they think just because he is not there at night she can claim him as not in the household and claim cash welfare assistance. She gets $730 in food stamps and $700 in cash. Her rent is paid through HUD since she has no job and is on welfare. They just bought new furniture and a new car. The kids clothes smell like smoke and mildew. When her 2 oldest came to stay the night she sent over DIRTY clothes for them to wear the nest day. There was spaghetti sauce or something caked on the front of the kids shirts. I washed them for them to wear. So sad. Man some people just use their kids for the money and it is sick!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 10:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2010