Hardships in your life? adult content

What have been the most dramatic things you've faced in your life? I myself was sexually abused as a child, and as a result had a child at 14.
I had a lot of counseling to get me back on track, I got married when I was 18, had two children and now currently pregnant with a third from my husband. He passed away a few months ago. He'll never see his new child. My eldest son also has autsim so that has a big impact on everyones life.
I'd love to hear other peoples hardships and I can offer a lot of sympathy :)
thanks,
America D.

paintedflowers1

Asked by paintedflowers1 at 5:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• It's probably a 3-way tie for me. I was abused mentally, physically and sexually by my mom and step dad for several years when I was a child. My step dad drugged and raped me. And I lost my grandpa while I was pregnant with my first and so far only child (he and my grandma had adopted me when I was a teenager to get me out of my parent's abusive house and my entire life he was like my father).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i am very sorry you have been through alot. i am sorry you lost your husband.

childhood abuse
    suicide of my best friend.. then 6 months later suicide of my live in love. He was my biggest lost... until last week
    when i suffered a miscarriage.. haven't dealt with it emotionally .. just moving on knowing there is good in it.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have been very lucky in life! I wish we had more money, but that is superficial. Everything else in my life is really wonderful.

I am so sorry for your hardships. I hope you will be OK. I could not go through what you are going through right now...lots of HUGS!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am glad you got counselling, that is a lot to go through. All the best to you.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i was raped by my ex bf when i was 14 and raped again by another ex bf over the summer, still dealing with it. i was sexually assualted by my best friend 3times, recently. im also pregnant and possibly miscarried so i have a dr appointment this week. oh and im only 16.
    shan02

Answer by shan02 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have an anxiety disorder of sorts. I hate going anywhere with large crowds and I refuse to let my daughter go "have fun" at a carnival or county fair (she's 4). I've had anxiety about losing her since we brought her home and they haven't gotten any better.

I also have mild depression and I'm beginning to think that it's genetic; my mother, half-sister (same mom), and maternal grandmother have it as well as my half-brother (same dad). This sky rocketed after I had my daughter and is how my anxieties got worse.

I think I was molested when I was a young girl but I didn't know what it was and it only happened once. My sister & I were at a friend's house playing in their den. Her dad was home (creepy looking guy) and he would touch us on our torsos (nowhere else). I haven't thought about that in years and I feel terrible about her now and hope she found some help.

I was also a cutter and haven't made a cut since 7/4/02.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I just want to say here, thank you for everyones kind words. I am not regreting joining this site at all-- everyone is so friendly. I am also feeling great sympathy and empathy for all you women.
    I hope things take a turn and lead you to a life without these things that you've suffered.
    xox America
    paintedflowers1

Comment by paintedflowers1 (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2010