i think im still pregnant and the doctors were wrong when they miscarriage...

i had 2days of heavy bleeding so i went to hospital and they said miscarriage. i told my ex and we cried, moved on from it. but those were the only 2days i had bleeding and im still having a lot of the pregnancy signs. i had spotting around the time of my period every month when i was pregnant. now im not getting my period. id be 22weeks 2day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• did they do an ultrasound?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• doppler
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• what is a doppler?

Sometimes after a miscarriage, you will still feel pregnant because of all the lingering hormones. It takes your body a while to adjust after a miscarriage. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Maybe you were having twins. You might still be prego. You should be having a blood test to make sure your hormones go back to 5 or lower, I do not remember the numbers. I have had 2 mis. They also should have done a ultrasound as well. They did these test on me before having a D&C. I am so sorry. If you need more info, please let me know I will talk to you. "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Go to your Dr and request a blood pregnancy test. Your body will still have signs of being pregnant several days after. Did he do a D&C to help remove the fetus? Heavy bleeding always don't mean the fetus had expelled out of the body.
    dana63

Answer by dana63 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• a doppker is a fetal heart monitor. i havent taken a test yet cause b4 i found out i was pregnant all my tests were negative.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You need to go back to the Dr. ASAP.

Goos luck!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You should make an appointment with your doc, and insist they do an ultrasound to actually see your uterus. Good luck to you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree the only way you are really going to know is to go back to the doctor. Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• so did they not find the heartbeat then with the doppler? if they can't find the hb with a doppler at 22w it's very likely that you are not pregnant anymore. but you still need to go back to the dr and make sure everything is out of your uterus.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010