How many Obama supporters

supported Bush, the way your telling us to support Obama? We're just supposed to suport him because he's the president elect? BULLS&*T! How many of you fully supported Bush? Ya, I thought so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• LET IT GO!!!!

The election is over. No amount of bashing is going to change ANYTHING now. No, I did not support Bush, but you know what? It did not change the fact that he was my president for 8 years whether I liked it or not. Do you think I wasted 8 years of my life talking about how he should not be in office or what a terrible person I think he is? NO!!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Wish you people would shut up already, damn.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• lol got to love c-m
    Anonymous

• Interesting. When all else fails they tell you to shut up and go away. Or, my personal farorites, "Get over it" and 'Let It GO".
    Anonymous

• You know what??? I VOTED for BUSH. BOTH TIMES. And GUESS WHAT??!! BUSH IS AN IDIOT. He was an idiot then and I just didn't see it. I was too worried about "the issues". Well the issue for me is the IRAQ war right now. How many of our soldiers died as a result of our greedy country wanting to control the OIL? HOW MANY could we have saved by voting him out last time? SO GET A LIFE, I did support him as much as I possibly could. BUT YOU CAN'T CURE STUPID.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Not only did I support him, I voted for him in 2004. (Throw you for a loop yet?) I felt that in 2004, he was the best man out of the choices we were given. Had McCain won this election, I would have "had his back". As it is, Obama won this election, and I feel that it is our duty as American citizens to put aside our differences and stand as one.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• dustermommy ...I love your posts...kudos to you

Anonymous

• BUSH is a FOOL, we are the laughing stock of the world thanks to him. The man set the stage for regular citizens to get screwed over by the politicians. This world is ran by money, the government agencies (local and federal) do NOT look out for its people, HATE breeds everywhere, RACIST flurishes, and whoever is the "President" just carries a title for all the other ones that plan to screw us around. Like a puppet. GOD is DISGUSTED!! This world needs to be restarted.
    Anonymous

• Um.. didnt support B, totally ready and supportive of O... sheesh.. eat some humble pie and support your elect. What would folks in other countries think if they heard the way you bitter haters were talking?
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 2:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No, I am not telling you to support him, I am telling you to stop griping that McCain lost and accept that he won! Yes, Obama won....
    You have every right in the world to complain and bitch about Obama if you want...at least, if you even voted. But for pity's sake, why not let him DO something for you to complain about first! Before you complain about his presidency...wait until he actually takes office!

Me, I never ever supported the dumb as a stump Mush for Brains Bush....I hated him the first time, and when he won the second time, it made my decision to leave the country for a job even easier! I am SO glad my tax dollars did not go to support a stolen presidency....and the farce that has been his entire presidency will soon come to an end...

So fine, don't support Obama....but at least see how he does...hey, you may find you do not have much to complain about! Sadly for me, Bush never proved me wrong.....
    Delabe

Answer by Delabe at 2:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008