What words of thanks would you give your husband while going through a difficult time

with your ailing father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Just tell him what you feel. Thank you so much for all of your support. You are my best friend and I really appreciate everything you've done for me lately. You mean the world to me and I will always love you.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• LOL, I think I would just tell him how much I appreciate him and would be lost without him. I am sure he knows how hard this is on you and how much you truly appreciate everything he has done to help you. You could also offer a BJ if you are so inclined.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• when my dad was ill.. my husband was very supportive. he would drive me 4 hours to go see my dad even after working a long overnight shift and we were counting pennies. for me the best way to thank him was making a dua (supplication) to god to give him good.

i would also buy him a nice gift, take him to dinner and just give him what he wanted and needed.. time and space together of peace and nothing but love .. no sad talk or needy or want talking.. just peace.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Just words of wisdom ladies, thanks.I do not need anymore bj comments.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i would say to him Jizak allahu khiar.,(which is arabic for) May Allah reward you with good.

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:07 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The first anon answer should be taken off. This is not a sex group. It is extremely nasty to have this after my question. So disrespectful, go on sex tips, or sex groups. You can talk to plenty of women on that subject but on this q and a on relationships I find it highly degrading and inappropriate.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'd offer him a blow job. Nothing says thank-you better than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2010