Ttc close to Christmas! adult content

Okay, I got my iud out towards the end of nov. I had my period a few days after it was removed. We've been trying a lot so far and are hoping to be pregnant, it only took one month last time. Would a preggo test be positive by Christmas? Thinking about buying one to take on Xmas if I don't see aunt flow before then.. Myperiod started nov 19.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck to you sweetie!

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes it is possible that a test will come back pos (IF your pregnant) by Christmas.. usually ovulation occurs around 2 weeks after your period and it's suggested that you wait 14 days after atleast before testing.. so that would make your test date somewhere around December 17th.. give or take some days because every woman is different.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• well if your cycle is around the 19th then if you're pregnant you will find out before christmas. but keepin mind that your cycle may be irregular since you just had the iud removed. but gl anyway. we have a christmas baby.....born in feb. right before daddy's birthday!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• You COULD be. It depends on when you will ovulate and what your cycle will be like.

MOST WOMEN DO NOT ovulate 2 weeks after they start their period. THAT IS A MYTH!

Depending how long your cycle is going to be now that you had you IUD removed (because it can DEFINATELY change!!) you MAY be able to find out for Christmas IF you get pregnant.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If everything went as planned, you should be able to test by the 17th.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010