What are your kids getting for Christmas?

My 2 1/2 year old is getting a fisher price digital camera, an art set, scratch art paper, a little growling dinosaur, a cardboard gingerbread house and his stocking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• My kids are grown but every year I ask for a wish list, and they oblige, they get everything in their list.

Answer by older at 8:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• both of my boys asked santa for the r/c walking iron man, and for baby sister they asked for a little baby doll with a stroller so that's what they're getting from santa. from mom and dad they're getting some books and some games (like dominoes, card games and things like that). i'm sure santa will bring them a new dvd and some candy for their stocking. can't wait to see how excited they will be!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• my girls are 5.5 and almost 3 there is to much to put on here what I am getting them lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My 3 yr old is a gogo my walking pup (I had one as a kid and laugh that they're calling it a new toy) A digital camera, a learning laptop, a leapfrog learning pal, puzzles, and dress up clothes. My 16 month old, is getting a smaller computer, a pull dog, a baby doll and stroller, a singing train, a plush princess, a bowling set, a barnyard blocks set.. They will both get some new clothes, shoes, snow gear, and toy kitchen with extra dishes. But this a mix from Santa AND Mawmaw.
    Winter1derland

Answer by Winter1derland at 9:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• iPod touches are the big gifts for the kids this year, except for my 13 yo who is getting a laptop instead.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My 2 1/2 year old is getting a Barbie with a horse, a Baby Alive, a ZhuZhu pet, and play food. My 6 month old is getting a ball popper, a boppy penguin thing, and a glow worm.
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• she is getting a leapfrog reader with some games, play kitche, puzzles, crayons and paper, games, elmo sing along player, play farm. oh and a table a chair. the table and chair is coming from her aunt and everything else is from me and grandma. so i still have to wait what my brother is getting her. and probably she will get a few more things but not sure. maybe some candy for her stocking.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• my dd 15 an iphone, dd 13 a ipod nano (her choice) , ds 2500 lego blocks (he's choice) ..those are the main gift from santa.....from mom they are getting speakers for the ipods, socks, new toothbrush, shoes (ugg boots all) and a few odds and ends.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My 4 yr old is getting a trip to the lights display at our local botanical gardens, an outing to a celtic Christmas fiddle concert, and a pair of overalls from me.

I don't focus much on gifts for him at Christmas, because he is the only grandchild on both sides and gets LOTS of gifts. Also, his birthday is in November, so he already has a bunch of new stuff when Christmas coems around.

I have discovered that spending the money on outings instead is simply sublime - he loves it, I love it, and it just seems to make sense to let the extended family be the big gift givers on The Day - it certainly makes THEM happy too! :o)

oh, and he asked for the overalls :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• confusedWhatever granny pulls out of her storage unit.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010