pregnancy

Why is it all these woman are asking "us" if they are pregnant. OMG just go to the damn Dr.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It took me at least six weeks to get into my doctor's office for an initial appointment, I think people are just so excited they want to get other's opinions.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't think it's more of a "am I pregnant?" question.. I think a majority of them are really just wanting to compare their symptoms to other women. But it can get old after a while! Everyone knows there are dozens of symptoms that COULD mean pregnancy but could very well mean something else instead.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• LOLZ. True say. So many of the women here are just plain stupid or uneducated.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 8:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I wish there was a big banner at the top of the pregnancy page that said "if you have had sex ......you could be pregnant"!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• haha I just wanted to say this made me laugh, if they are hell bent on knowing right now and not waiting go to the ER and they will do a blood test if you tell them there is a chance you might be pregnant, but what is the point you have 40 weeks to find out which is going to feel like an eternity anyways lol
    Brycensmommy512

Answer by Brycensmommy512 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010