Anyone have Direct TV?

NBC on my DTV is cutting out constantly, I can see the picture fine, but the sound keeps cutting out. It's driving me crazy! All of the other 149 channels are fine,lol.... Well I didn't check all of them but the other network channels are fine.

Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing this..

MrsLeftlane

Asked by MrsLeftlane at 9:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• No I have Comcast and seriously they suck :( Our service is not so great...In PA...*sigh* might switch Grrrr!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• we got rid of direct tv because it would constantly go out because of the weather. too windy, hard rain, snowing, lightening, no service. it was really annoying!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My husband had to go on the roof to fix the dish so we could see it without going out in the rainstorms. After they raised the prices so sky high and the customerservice was so unprofessional we let Direct TV. It was the biggest waste of money!!!!!!!!! We saved so much more with cable.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't have any other trouble with it... I can count on one hand how many times we've lost it with a storm over the past year so no big deal. I had dish network for years and didn't like it at all, and now they don't off our local channels in our area... Anyway, it's the sound on one channel today, the rest are fine. Just wondered if anyone was experiencing it.
    MrsLeftlane

Comment by MrsLeftlane (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• offer*...... We live out in the country so no way to get "cable", and if we didn't have anything we would get maybe 3 channels,lol... So I guess I'll see if this will work itself out, or call DTV..
    MrsLeftlane

Comment by MrsLeftlane (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Never again. Their customer service is horrible. I'll stick with Time Warner.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Called DTV and they said it's NBC, not DTV...
    MrsLeftlane

Comment by MrsLeftlane (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2010