My toe is freaking killing me!

I don't remember jamming or stubbing it but about 3 weeks ago it started to hurt when I walk. Yesterday I was so gimped up I was limping. It is the toe next to my big toe. I really don't want to go to the doctor...I was just there for blood work last week and almost said something but it wasn't too bad then. Dh says gout? Its barely swollen but i think it may be fractured or broken...Any ideas?

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 10:02 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Health

• is it an ingrown toenail? i would have said something to the dr. when i saw them....kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol. it's probably not gout, but then again i don't know your health, diet, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• this has happened to me too.. i attribute it to some muscle issue in the foot.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The ball of my foot feels that good/bad feeling when I rub it. It may be muscles. I eat well, exercise and don't really see gout as a factor but he insists...
    BluDog

Comment by BluDog (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Try the Take Care Clinic at Walgreens, but I'm not sure if they work on feet. It may also be an ingrown nail.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010