sore!

My boobs get sore sometimes because my three month baby thinks they are a pacifier. Does anybody else have this probable? What to do if it is to much sucking?  She gets all whinny if she does not have it.surrender

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 10:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes, my daughter was like that too. i just rocked her and she eventually replaced the sucking with feeling me up lol. she is 1 and still does it when i'm putting her to sleep!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The "pacifier latch" isn't as comfortable as the eating latch for some. Nipple cream.

My DD goes through phases. She didn't use me for a pacifier for about 2 months and then just last night.... I actually got up out of bed, moved DH on to her side, and said, "You do parenting. I get a break."
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010