Do you?

shruggingI know that this a bad question, but I am going to ask it anyways. How many of you  give blow jobs? Do you swallow? Just wondering is it a turn on or off? Please this is a serious question for me. I hope that I have not offended anyone by this.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 10:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I do and I swallow. I guess it's an acquired taste just like sushi. When I first started giving them I didn't swallow cuz is made me gag but without noticing I lap it up like a porn star (lol...I know...i sound like a nasty slut) and I don't even notice the taste anymore.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's his "going away present" every time he leaves to go back to work for the month...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I will for my husband it does nothing to put me in the mood. But if I can make him happy every once in awhile its worth it.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• This isn't a "bad question", this is a normal question!

My husband claims he doesn't enjoy blow jobs. I wish he did, it would make me feel good to make him feel good. I wonder if I'm just doing it wrong or something...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I can't swallow. It makes me throw up. It would make my hubby happy if I could. I do not understand why they want that so much. I do not like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My fiance loves it but i can't swallow it taste so disgusting.
    lovebeingamom26

Answer by lovebeingamom26 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes I do give my husband blowjobs, lol. Its not an embarrassing question but it just looks funny putting it all out there. But I'm not embarrassed to admit that I pleasure my husband. Quite often in fact but I do not swallow.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I give blow jobs but I refuse to swallow. Last time I did that I nearly puked and now that's a turn off.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Nope. I don't give them. He doesnt mind either.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yea I do and he does it back also. I actually swallowed for the first time last night, wasn't that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2010