work at home jobs

I have been a SAHM for over 10 years. I want to feel like I contribute to the household in some way. I need something that can all be done at home, no parties or anything. Maybe a business. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Avon
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Try a crafting business
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• The first thing you need to do is to decide what you enjoy doing. Would you like to sell on eBay, babysit, houseclean? Or are you looking for a position such as customer service/call center work? You can really do any job at home if the employer will let you. Sprint hires for work at home in my town as does Convergys. If you'd like I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities in my Blog, you can read that at Mavi's Home Work.   Otherwise, just search around and do your research.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Well, if you have any hobbies or interests you can turn that into a business. You will need to put money out and you won't make much at first, though.

If you want a for-sure steady income you can look at places like Arise. You have to pay for training but after you've completed it you can make around $10/hr doing customer service from home. A girlfriend of mine works for Apple through that company! :)

LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 10:40 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I found a great business that I work from home by phone and internet. Added benefits are that I save money on my family's services, share the savings with friends and get a recurring monthly income that has not limits, boss, or defined schedule. Check it out at http://WealthInternational.info.
    homeworkmom1

Answer by homeworkmom1 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I work for a great buisness, & have wondering benefits for my family for doctor, dental, chiropractor, prescriptions.

www.freedomathometeam.com/cezzell

www.mybenefitsplus.com.cezzell
    lovebeingamom26

Answer by lovebeingamom26 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What are your interests and strengths? What are you skills?  Is there a niche in your community that you could fill?

If you need help, I invite you to join my Cafemom business support and networking group Mommy Movers & Shakers.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Hey girl :)
    Yo can definatley work from home making money nd you can do it right away with hard work. The reason most of us do a Home Business is it allows for the most flexibility wih kiddos and makes the most money. You'll want to decide what you are TRULY Passionate about, what you would do EVEN if you didn't get paid to do it. You also want to find a company and more importantly a TEAM that will support your passion and have the Compensation Plan to get you to your goals and dreams.
    It can be a bit overwhelming I know but you CAN find your fit. It is truly amazing to do what you love, feel accomplishd and not just like "mom" or a wife". Those are my 2 most important jobs but it is nice to be MORE :). I'd loveto connect with you on Facebook and chat sometime!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 12:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I found a business that is booming right now with the economy the way it is and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to join. It's called MoneyLogic. You get a free vacation every year. We offer legal plan, prescipton card, ID Theft Protection, Save Money by shopping on our member site,debt management, Tax help line. If this sounds like something that interests you visit my site at www.15026084714.com

Let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Caryn

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 2:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010