Im almost 15 weeks pregnant, but I dont feel any more pregnant than I did @ 13 weeks, ladies any advice?

I mean I dont feel anybigger and I dont feel the baby moving like I did at 13 weeks.

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 10:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That really isn't an indicator that anything is wrong. There isn't an actual level of pregnancy you are supposed to be feeling.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Don't worry...it will ALL come in good time. For me, the changes of pregnancy came in little spurts -- with both kids.

Enjoy being able to sleep while you can. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:47 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• ok, its just that I fainted at the beginning of week 14 and went to the hospital and baby was fine. That was actually 13w 6 days. Well I went to the doc two days later when I was supposed to be 14w1d and they said I was 13w6d. It concerned me that because of my fainting that could have slowed the baby's growth or my HCG level?
    soon2bmmy

Comment by soon2bmmy (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• That isnt anything to fret over. I am pregnant with my fifth baby and I am 14 weeks and have felt no movement yet. I felt movement with my last one at 10 weeks. You should start feeling the baby move around again really soon!
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Don't worry.. soon enough you will feel VERY pregnant lol Enjoy this time while it lasts =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2010