Need a photo photoshopped for Christmas Cards..

My friend needs someone taken out of the photo. Is there anyone who does this? If so please let me know and how much it costs and I will forward her the info. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Anyone with a basic editing program can take a person out. I can do it if I want to, I can add people in if I really want to, and I don't have photoshop. She should be able to download a free program and do it herself, no cost involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• She doesn't have time to do it or to learn a new program. Easier to pay someone $10-$15. :0)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No idea, but here's a bump.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Try this mom- http://www.cafemom.com/home/Bellemom06
    Bellemom06 -- she is a friend of mine and REALLY good. I'll message her and let her know I sent you! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I could try to edit it. I would sort of need to see the picture to make sure I can. If I charged anything, it would only be like $5.
    Bellemom06

Answer by Bellemom06 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010