Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Need a photo photoshopped for Christmas Cards..

My friend needs someone taken out of the photo. Is there anyone who does this? If so please let me know and how much it costs and I will forward her the info. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Answers (5)
  • Anyone with a basic editing program can take a person out. I can do it if I want to, I can add people in if I really want to, and I don't have photoshop. She should be able to download a free program and do it herself, no cost involved.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

  • She doesn't have time to do it or to learn a new program. Easier to pay someone $10-$15. :0)

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

  • No idea, but here's a bump.

    Answer by SavageGrl at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

  • Try this mom-
    Bellemom06 -- she is a friend of mine and REALLY good. I'll message her and let her know I sent you! :)

    Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • I could try to edit it. I would sort of need to see the picture to make sure I can. If I charged anything, it would only be like $5.

    Answer by Bellemom06 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.