So to all those other football fans....

Did anyone else watch the Steelers vs. Ravens game? I'm personally a die hard Steeler fan but I'm still stunned at the fact that the hit by Jameel McClain giving Heath Miller a concussion wasn't called. If it were James Harrison I can guarantee that would have been called and he would have been fined but because it wasn't McClain gets nothing. Thoughts??

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/heath-miller-jameel-mcclain-helmet-to-helmet-hit-video/

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• Agenda driven, just like the Andre Johnson fight. He would have been suspended had the Texans not been the featured game the next week.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yep, SO & I watched that too. We said the same thing you're saying.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• WOW that is crazy, I did watch the game but just wanted the video and I cannot believe they did call that.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It is another example, just like the fight on the 29th, of why I'm fed up with the NFL. Certain players or teams getting nailed while others walk away unscathed. He should have been ejected and then fined.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't think he should have been ejected because he didn't do it on purpose. If Heath was standing he would have been hit in the chest but he was falling so he just happened to go helmet to helmet but in all fairness he still should have been fined.
    iluvmm09

Comment by iluvmm09 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010