I am I pregnet?? Home test??

I hope I am pregent, due to get period on one or two days. took preg. test this morning and it was neg. Is that normal, could I be preg. is it to early to take a test??

I have Accu-Clear, First Response, and ClearBlue. What is the best test for early test, or is it best to wait a few days after missing my period (I hope) My cycle is only 25 days.

Thank you for your help!!

Dawn1000

Asked by Dawn1000 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's probably too early to test. I'd wait until after you are late a day to re-test.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It is best to wait about a week after your missed period before you test and to test first thing in the morning.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree with "twins'. You are always supposed to wait a week after your missed period and then test first thing in the morning. Regardless of how supposedly sensitive the tests are, waiting will guarantee a more accurate result.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Thank you, I will just wait, the last 2 months did not work out, but my first 2 babys I get preg. on the first month, so this is more stressful.
    Dawn1000

Comment by Dawn1000 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I would wait until a few days after you missed your period. False negatives are more common than false positives. Good luck!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I personally would wait until your a week late and take a test. If it's still negative then wait another week and test. If THAT one is still negative then see your doctor.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• that helped me out but i with everyone else wait until after you missed your period to test. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010