What to do, what to do???

Ok, I am about 10 weeks pregnant... and I am already struggling with what to do about a job.
I was layed off from a job about 1 year ago, and despite my efforts I have not been able to get a job since! I need a job for the income (obviously) however, my husband and I both agree we are not going to put our infant in a day care... so I wont be able to "go into" work for a while once the baby is here. I have thought about selling Avon (only costs $10 to get in to) however, I know that wont bring me a lot of money... I need to earn at the very minimum $500/ month to cover extra expenses, but I would like to make more... ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Stephy878481

Asked by Stephy878481 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you need that much a month still your going to have to find a job and find the baby a sitter. Theres just no way around it sometimes.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree! Not everyone can" afford" to be a sahm in todays economy. I know its crappy but sometimes its what has to be done.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 12:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I know a lot of mothers including myself do stay at home babysitting with one or two children so if you know anyone who needs help watching their children while they go to work talk to them and set up a price you both feel comfortable on you can make a decent living off it too, just keep in mind some states require you to get certified and that is what I am looking in to right now so that I can get paid through the state to do it. Also I used to work for a call center and they allowed me to work out of my house, if you have a phone line and high speed internet direct tv will hire you to work from home taking phone calls and there are tons of other companies that do that too, you are not required to sell anything you are just required to troubleshoot problems and etc. hope I was some help, good luck to you.
    Brycensmommy512

Answer by Brycensmommy512 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010