Help.....sex help

Ok we have been married for 3 years together 5 and I have put on 100 pounds I am not proud at all but he does not make love to me hug me kiss me anything its the same sex 5 nights a week what can I do he has never called me fat thank god but I think it bothers him and when I ask him he says ohh you are just needy .....no I want the man that made love to me back am I alone with this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like you are stuck in a rut.... He will never tell you that you have put on weight.. I think guys know that is a NO NO.. You need to take the initiative and do something DIFFERENT.. And when he says you are needy say yes needy for something different... And no you are not alone.. I have put on a few pounds since I first met my guy and of course he does not say anything.. I have to do something about it because I have become very insecure about it.... hang in there and be willing to change if YOU want to..

JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thank you so so so much I want to lose weight but I have lost self esteem I know he is a good man and love him but I am a person with feelings I think I shut him down when I lost it I am so bitchy all the time errr.. this is hard I think that I made him that way by complaining all the time time to take charge

Anonymous

• I am kinda in the same situation I have had 3 kids and am 30 weeks pregnant with the 4th and i have put some weight on and i know if it bothers be this bad its gotta bug him to..... I do not want to sound mean and im not bashing cause obviously im overweight myself and in the same shoes.... but I know that i have made a commitment to myself that after this baby im going the take the next year and get myself back into shape so i can be proud of myself and so he can look at me like he is proud of me again too!! Maybe you should try getting some weight off so you feel better, it might help you out and your marriage!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Have a talk with your husband. He may not realize this has even happened at all and your weight may not even bother him. I know after a while in relationships people start to get lazy with their spouse. Maybe do things you used to do for him like foot/back rubs. Do something romantic for him. Maybe the spark just needs to be rekindled:) Good luck! And chances are if you have kids...this could have had a huge impact on it too! Remind him of how much you appreciate him and love him. Hope this helps!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thanks ladies ...I want to lose it but I cant seem to leave the pepsialone it my faultI take full blame for that but I had 4 kids from 04 to 08 and it took a tole on me I need to learn how to get self esteem back....thanks for everyone's help

Anonymous

• First of all stop the soda! Water, water,water....
    Walk ,walk ,walk....soon as you start to lose weight, you will feel so much better about yourself!
    Try not to eat any carbs after 3:00 just protein or veggies.
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 3:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Or perhaps switch to diet Pepsi?!?1?!? Message me if you want and we can be online diet buddies!!! lol maybe we can boost eachother i know women do better when they have a buddy and its a little bit of competition!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008