How many gifts do you buy your kids for Christmas or how much money do you spend on each child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• 100 for each child. My youngest one is eight now. He understands the price concept. He may get 5 while another gets 7, depends on price.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We usually by as many gifts we can with $100.00 per child, sometimes it depends. This year we spend a little more because my DD was in the hospital for 2 months and we missed our vacation. She is still not better and has been in and out of the hospital two more times since the first time. I am not sure how much we are spending this year, it depends on what the kids want.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It varies from year to year depending on our budget. This year we bought each child 6 gifts and spent about $80-$90 per child including stocking stuffers.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i only have one myself so i can spoil him lol, i just get him things i know he will like. but when i was with his dad who has four all together we were on a budget and only spent about 50 per child. and we started earlier in the year.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We have 3 kids & spend about $400 for each child. They don't have the same # of presents because the older they get the more expensive they tend to be so the way it worked out this year the oldest got the least and the youngest got the most.
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Now I don't feel bad ( I feel normal).... I thought I was the one who was crazy when my cousin told me she spends at least $1000 per child. I thought about $100 to $200 was about right.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010