how much does your 4-6 mo old eat and how often

Just curious to know how often and how much your baby is eating (if you're formula feeding). My baby is 4 1/2 months and drinking 5-7 oz every 3 hours. I feel like he's eating so much so often...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 5 month old drinks 8 oz every 4 hrs but I have a friend with a 6 month old who only eats 4-6 oz every 4 hrs... It just varies.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I breastfeed, but when I supplement I use a 4 oz bottle and she seems satisfied - she eats every 3 hours. They are supposed to eat between 24-32 oz/day but how much at each feeding and how long between varies from baby to baby.

Answer by missanc at 1:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sweetpeas3mom is right. It varies. Make sure you let him eat as much as it takes and to not hold back.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010