Internet at work

are you allowed to use it?
Or do you sneak it anyways when things are slow and caught up?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 11:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As long as your work is done and there arent other things in the office that need to be done and you are a good productive worker I see nothing wrong with it.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's not inappropriate and my employer for one doesn't care. I go on this website and facebook when I'm waiting for my students to finish up their work. As long as you get your work done and don't half-ass things, then what's the big deal.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have to use it and I come here on another screen lol. I keep up with my work so its not a big deal.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Since I work from home my employer does not care if I spend my days on the internet, all they care about is that I get my work in before the deadline.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No----not allowed. I would feel guilty using the Internet at work anyway. Its not appropriate.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Im at work now lol...they banned Yahoo mesenger and facebook from work because someone downloaded the Christmas tree app and got a trojan on the computer! which didnt bother me because Im not big on FB and I have YM on my phone ;)
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I am a SAHM, I have a sister though that watches her shows online at work. Must be nice hah? Watch t.v and get paid to. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• as long as your caught up, what so inapropriate (unless your looking at porn)...

chatting online is the same as chatting to a coworker as far as work production goes.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010