Do you answer...

Questions posted Anon even if its a normal topic?

What difference does it make since we're all Anon to each other anyways, just can't see the screenname of the poster?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 12:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• some anon answers and questions are annoying but some are serious and i think that the serious ones don't want to be judged for their situations so they post annon and of course they may have other family members on here too.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It really makes no difference to me, the only time an anon annoys me is when they are rude and hide behind the feature to do so.

Answer by older at 12:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I answer questions I think I can help the person with. I don't pay attention to who posted the question. So I have no idea if it was a person screen name or the anonymous
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I answer questions and don't even look at who has posted them
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have asked that question "anon" before,lol... They all claim to have a backbone when they don't hit the anon button, but they have all the courage in the world when their screen name appears,lol.... I think someone once said it's because then you don't get angry messages back if you post anon.. If I get them, which I never have, I would just ignore them anyway, so their wasting their time anyway,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I hate to say it but sometimes I wont read anon only because a few i have come across are silly or I cant read them in the first place and alot of times I dont take them serious but there are a few I read and I have responded some people are more comfortable using anon Lately I have been reading some not all anons are annoying or trolls some really want an answer.
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

Answer by older a minute ago

ITA..if you can't say it without being anonymous, then you probably shouldn't be saying it (in regard to being rude). For questions, I do because sometimes people are embarassed by something. But if it's a troll, I'll move on :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 12:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i can see using anon, if that woman has family or friends on here and wants to be anon for that reason
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Doesn't matter to me how they post. If it's something I feel I can add my 2 cents to, I will. People care WAY too much about questions and if they're posted anonymous or not.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Older just made my point,lol.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010