• In the Spotlight:

I think a nearly had a heart attack...

Okay I'm always on edge for some reason. I've had a problem with a stalker a few years ago and recently the same guy some how got my number. I have no idea how he even knew my married last name or how he got my number. It was the same as last time. I knew this person in high school but we didnt get along very well. Last time he some how found out where i lived and got my number (turns out he worked for the cell phone company I went through)
Well he called me a bunch in October and I changed my number. I've called the police. Nothing they can do until he poses a threat, breaks in or physically harms my children or me.
My door bell rand this morning and I looked through the beep hole and it looked just like the guy. I was on the phone with my mother and I grabbed my pepper spray and opened it slowly. Turns out it was just a guy from my old internet company. DAMN my heart is beating faster and faster.
I'm just ready to get a gun. I'm tied of living on edge.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• A gun is a good thing :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If a gun will make you feel safer go for it, but be careful where you place it and make sure you know how to handle it and use it.

Answer by older at 12:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Next time you see him, confront him...these men are cowards and get the thrill out of making you feel uncomfortable. If you confront him and he is not longer a secret (in his mind) then you take his power. Also, it is beyond easy to get any information on anyone. If you've ever thrown your cell phone bill in the trash...WALA instant access to DOB, etc. Your car tag is visible right...BINGO...he can get loads of info with that...ss#...dl#...place of employment. In my case where I was trying to get info on the cum dumpster my husband was having an affair with, it was great, in your case, it's dangerous.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2010