I have an issue with....

celebrities that get work done. It's really none of my business what they decide to do but it shows just how superficial our world is anymore when we can't be attracted to someone (famous) that is natural. For instance I don't think Angelina Jolie is pretty because of her fake lips. I think if you are famous for your beauty than it should be natural and not plastic.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree one hundred percent.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah you are right some of them go way to far, but I have to admit that I am not beneath an injection or two of Botox now that I am starting to see some fine lines! LOL! Wouldn't go farther than that tho!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Angelina Jolie's lips are real. I've seen pics of her as a child/teen and she still had that mouth.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree. I think it sets an unrealistic standard of beauty. It's kind of like how air brushed everything is in magazines and other photos. We grew up wanting to look like the women in magazines, and it contributes to major self image issues.
    I hate the way a plastic face looks. I live in the San Francisco area, and I see a lot of it when we head to the Silicon Valley (now called that for other reasons, I suppose). I see A LOT of expensive faces, and they all look the SAME. It's amazing what these women think is beautiful. It makes me sad that they're so insecure with their appearance. I'm not perfect, but I'm happy to be all natural.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I agree. Even if I had the money, I couldn't see myself doing it. I had rather be natural, even if I'm not beautiful. Alot of times they get so much done that it makes them look worse in the end.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Great point, makes people feel like its not okay to start getting older and showing ones said age. All I can say is you cant be 20 forever and you should be proud of where your at and where you came from, the more plastic surgery you get the more fake you look I think if celebrities want to relate to people they should really start trying to be more realistic I mean come on Americas not dumb your not immortal and only retards would expect you to look young forever.
    Brycensmommy512

Answer by Brycensmommy512 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Hollywood is superficial. I don't care what they say, they ALL get surgery or enhancements of somekind and they are photo touched to crazy. ITA. When a star has a baby, the first question is about the rapid unnatural weight loss....lol.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I think the lips are hers. yeah iN England they have more natural beauties..dont get my wrong there are some overdone ones (Kaite Price) but they have to give off that perception of beauty for the rest of us to aim for. they live in a bubble and are basically puppets on a string.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Well if your life is a train wreck then you need more/different things to do to make your self feel better about who you are. Shew that was a lot of sentence. My point is that if Hollywood wouldn't put the old ones out to pasture for the new better looking ones no one would have the surgery. Or would they?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Some of them go wayyyyy too far--like Lara Flynn Boyle. Yikes! I think they feel pressured to be perfect, and keep up with the next 18 year old to be discovered.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2010