Medicl Assistants - out there adult content

I am hearing that some offices will hire you without certification. They will just train you...have you heard of this before?

I'm in school for it now and was like wow really? Also do you think there will be a job shortage in that field because so man people are flocking to it?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've heard that, but never came across it.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's true I was hired before my certification, then I got it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It depends where u live. I don't think there will be a shortage. I'm sure there r alot of people who screw it up and dropout of school or get fired!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• lol at dancer.....I'm in MI. Do a think I should start putting my resume out to offices or wait near the last semester (before externship) to job scout? I hate not working...I like paying my bills on time lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have been seeing those types of job ads online. I actually applied for one several months ago and all I got was spam e-mails about the schools where I can get my training. If you're seeing that online, too, don't bother.

With the job market being how it is, you should start applying for jobs now. Just put an estimated completion date on your resume for your degree.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yeah there are so many of those online degrees and acclerated schools. I hate those. Yeah i should place my gradutaion date on it.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010