this viral flu thing sucks!

one day feel ok
next like crap
today, the runs, fever and want to toss cookies!
uggh

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 12:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tell me about it!!! i was fine 2 days ago...yesterday i woke up and felt like crap....everything hurt....today i feel a little better but this im sure is just the calm before the storm.....i feel like crap and all i can do is smile because my 4 year old knows im sick so he is trying to help me out by bringing me food and drinks....but i dont want him near me because i dont want him to get sick....when he gets sick he ends up in the hospital!! so im trying to get myself better and do things on my own so he dont have to come too close to me....i feel bad for him though....he is such a mama's boy,biggest helper in the world,hates when im sad or sick,knows when somethings wrong....but i dont want him sick....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I hear ya. Do you ever think like that when you are out in public... yesterday while shopping, there were people behind me in line coughing, sneezing and snorting. Ugh... I just want to stay in my house.

Get better soon!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• you would never know i was sick
    no coughing or sneezing
    but lots of time in bathroom
    and every other day i feel ok
    i know going aroung, everyone says takes time to get over
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I hope it runs its course really soon and that you will be feeling much better
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010