What do men like for their anniversary?

It's me and my DH's 4th anniversary today. I don't have a cent of money to buy him anything... so I'd like to know what you ladies have done for your hubbies to celebrate when money was tight.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 2:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• well my man always wants some nookie on that day- and to make a nice dinner :)
    Anonymous

• ohhI would put the kids down early ( if you have them) than get all dolled up put sports center on or what ever he likes turn off the lights give him a foot rub...eww....lol....than give him a little just a little BJ...rub his back and neck he will turn off tv make great love to you and you both win ...good luck

Anonymous

• Yeah. Guys love the massages. Break out the baby oil :)
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• SEX, SEX, and more SEX ....
    that is all men want!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 3:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• sexy pics. have a friend take them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• sexy pics. have a friend take them

great Idea
    Anonymous

• Well... I was planning on the bedroom activities... but I don't want the night to center around them. I'm not an object.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You have the ingridients to make his fav desert? That would be simple but very romantic and sweet.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I made a sweet card for my husband. He's into video games so I got all of our old video game magazines and made a little collage sort of thing with sappy quotes around the pictures. I glued it all on one of those cardboard picture holders that's made into a folder shape. He had a giant card. He got so teary eyed when he saw it and he was speechless. Slip into something sexy and just love on him. Rub his back, his legs, where ever it might be sore or tense. Take a shower together and wash eachothers hair. Put in a movie and talk to eachother so much that you don't even see what's going on. Have fun!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• A welcome home and lots of sex. I've never heard of a man returning that gift or letting it sit on a shelf and get dusty!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008