I was completely shocked.

I took my daughter to the mall to meet up with our grandma and her foster daughter (whom is my daughter's best friend). When we were there we took them to the little play area. As we sat there my daughter her friend and another little girl came up and told me that a little boy was choking some of the other little kids. They are only 4 and 6 so I just kept an eye on the situation but didn't really take it all that serious. But as I sat there a little longer I heard an older boy go up to his father and tell him almost the same thing. Luckily the boy and his mother left shortly after that but was I wrong for not taking it as seriously? And honestly as soon as I heard that I automatically thought the worst for the kid and his home life. Was I wrong for that too?

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• My kid can be rough at play places, but it's MY responsibility to watch him and correct any behavior that is inappropriate.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Kids can be brats, it's a fact of life...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Next time your kid tells you something get up and go look.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah trust that you kid is telling you something that actually happened. If your not the protector who is?>
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010