getting a little nervous....

im taking another pregnancy test on Wednesday since my first one on the day of my missed period was negative, im nervous for it to come out negative again.....cuz i haven't started my period yet im almost a week late

has anyone had this happen before? or am i just weird?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 12:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took and early pregnancy test the day before my period because I was getting my wisdom teeth taken out that day. It was negative, I took another the day of my missed period and I thought it was negative and threw it in the trash in frustration. It must have bounced out because two days later I picked it up and it was positive, so I took another one. Since the readings arent supposed to be accurate after 15 mins and I had a positive.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• get a blood test
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• maybemommy i was planning on it if it came out negative again i was gonna go to the clinic on friday anyway
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010