Anyone else have a MIL or family member that stalks them on the internet??

It's getting so weird!! My MIL sends friend requests to every single one of my friends on FB. If they don't accept it she will continuously post on my wall saying "Tell such and such to accept my friend request, I sent it 3 days ago. Thanks" and the friends who DO accept her, she will post comments to every little thing they say or about the conversations we have. My best friend posted on my wall "See you tomorrow! It will be fun =)" and she will get in on the convo and say something like " Where are yall going? Are you bringing the kids?" Umm.. when do I ever NOT have my kids with me? Havent used a baby sitter in almost 4 years! One time a friend of mine said the word "shit" or something like that and she commented on it saying "Um my 8 year old grand son gets on here and he could see this foul language." Aside from FB, it's other things as well. I use craigs list quite a bit to buy and sell off of and a while back I was selling these little glass tables we had to make room for our new stuff. She had called me and said "So I seen your selling your tables on Craigs list. Why dont you just give them away?" Now what makes this so strange is she lives in a different state and has no business being on Craigs list for my area LOL. I could go onto list a few other sites she "tracks" me on but you would be reading for days. I am pretty sure she will come across this post as well somehow but at this point I could care less!! Anyone else have this problem and how did you deal with it?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Start making sex dates with your girlfriends, make appointments to drop off the drugs, talk about the corporate espionage and explosives you're making, and talk about the men you're 'servicing' with your friends on FB until she stops taking what you're saying seriously. Let your friends in on it, and they can all play.

She only wants to be involved in your life. Don't do things online that you want to have private.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No, she needs to mind her own business.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i would have a serious loving talk with her & let her know that you & your friends find her behavior creepy. She needs to know the internet boundaries....some older folks just don't have a CLUE where those boundaies lay. She needs someone to point them out to her nicely....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• She doesn't stalk me but if my MIL has something to say about me or my husband (usually a complaint that he didn't call her back, etc.) she will let it be known on my Facebook wall lol. Good part about that is, I don't actually have to read it :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Wow... she has way too much time on her hands. I would tell her something.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• no but online it would be easy to hide from them using bogus profile info and accounts that don't appear to link to you at all. You could tell your friends and even explain why if you wanted to.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2010