Did You ever Send Food back at a Restaurant?

Why and what was it?

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 12:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If a dish has mushrooms on it after I tell them I am allergic to it and they still put them on it.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 12:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have a few times. The ones I can remember was my salmon being raw and another time something was cold. I don't like to complain often but sometimes it just can't be avoided.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I've done it a few times when they get it wrong. Like if I ask for no tomatoes but it comes back to me with a hell of a lot of tomatoes. I just send it back when it comes back to with something I asked not to have on it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yep I did the other night actually. My husband and my food was insanely cold for being 'brought out as soon as it was made'. They weren't even that busy. Several people were complaining about it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have several times. If its not cooked right or something is wrong about the order. The restaurant is there for service and if they don't do their part correctly then they should fix it. (I was a waitress and believed this even then.)

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I've done it when the order was wrong, the food was undercooked, made incorrectly, cold...
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have. I am not too picky about my food.. but for example, we go out to the Olive Garden maybe once or twice a month and I always order the same thing. This one time I got it and it tasted AWFUL. I don't know what it was, maybe some bad cheese or something but I KNEW something wasn't right about it and I sent it back. I wasn't rude about it though, just told them I order this religiously and something is definitely wrong with it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I have a couple of times...I always order steak well done and have gotten it bloody before and just recently we went to Ruby Tuesday and my mini chicken sandwiches were raw!
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If I send it back I ususally dont order anything else, I just wont eat it or pay for it...I have sent back steaks my hubby and I ordered for lunch mine medium well and his medium. We cut them and they bled all over our food! It was absolutely disgusting!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm afraid to! The other day my biscuits & gravy was cold but it took forever to get them so I dealt with it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2010